Big-spending French club Nice have struggled to start the new Ligue 1 season, with only eight points from eight games.
Ambitious Nice are sitting 13th in the table, leading to pressure on head coach Lucien Favre.
The Ligue 1 outfit finished fifth last term and have recently signed Aaron Ramsey, Ross Barkley, Alexis Beka Beka and Kasper Schmeichel.
TOP STORY – NICE KEEN ON PARKER WITH POCHETTINO NOT INTERESTED
Nice are interested in a surprise move for ex-Fulham and Bournemouth boss Scott Parker, claims Foot Mercato.
Favre is under pressure, with ex-Tottenham and Paris Saint-Germain boss Mauricio Pochettino reportedly their first choice to replace him.
The Evening Standard claims Pochettino is not interested in the Nice role and instead will wait for a head coaching position with a top club in England, Spain or Italy.
– 90min reports Manchester United will offer fresh deals to Marcus Rashford and Diogo Dalot. The pair’s contracts are both due to expire in mid-2023, albeit with the option of one-year extensions, but United want to lock them down beyond that.
– Erik ten Hag will decide on Donny van de Beek‘s future at United in October, according to the Manchester Evening News. The Dutchman has only managed three appearances this term.
– Fabrizio Romano reports Tottenham target Kim Min-Jae has a release clause in his Napoli contract after joining the Italian club from Fenerbahce in July, but it cannot be triggered in January. Napoli are happy with the centre-back’s impact and are not interested in letting him go.
– Chelsea target Anthony Gordon is in the midst of contract talks with Everton that are “progressing well”, claims inews. Gordon is set for a substantial pay rise.
– Leicester City are set to offer manager Brendan Rodgers more time to turn around the side’s poor start to the new season, although the reception of fans towards him at their next home game will be a factor for key decision makers, reports The Athletic.